Yorath Al-Bekhir is a character appearing in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
Yorath wasn upstanding figure in Heresh. This made him a political enemy in Tarek's eyes and was soon sent to Namtaru's Claws. There, a ritual was started to transform Yorath into a ghoul. This would made Yorath forget all the things Tarekh didn't want him to know. However, the ritual was interrupted and, during the prison riots, Yorath escaped with Urtakh.
Yorath is a hero, who can cast following abilities:
- Ghoulish Rot: "Applies Ghoulish Rot to the Target Stack. Ghoulish Rot deals Darkness Magic Damage every Round."
- Duration - 3 rounds
- Diplomatic Stroke: "Prevents the Target from attacking or using any abilities. Cannot affect Boss creatures."
- Duration - 1 round
- Cooldown - 2 rounds
- Player, The Giant Killer: The hero has to defeat Urtakh, who is protecting Yorath.
- A Touch of Magic: To prove he can be trusted, Yorath asks of the hero to touch the shrine of Spirit.
- Unghoul Ye Here...: Yorath asks of the hero to find the ritual master, who could undo his ghoulism. He also helps the hero in the fight against Commander Tahmur.
- Spider Egg Hunt: Yorath helps the hero take the spider eggs from the spiders, to slow down the ghoulification process.
- The Fountain: Yorath has to visit the fountain, where the spider cult priest is located.
- The Soul Hunter Camp: The hero and Yorath have to find the soul hunter camp.
- The Soul Cage: The hero and Yorath have to speak with Ulgak.
- Player, The Giant Friend: To rescue Urtakh's spirit, the hero and Yorath have to return to the head of soul hunters.
- The Prize Of A Soul: Yorath joins the hero to defeat the soul collector.
- The Brothers' Reunion: The hero and Yorath have to return to Ulgak.
- Quid Pro Quo: The head of soul hunters unlocks the path for Yorath and the hero to the moors.
- Upgrade your Garrison to Level 2: Yorath suggests the hero should upgrade the garrison, as the moors are a dangerous place.
- Ballad Of The Moors: Yorath and the hero have to speak with the caretaker's assistant.
- The Caretaker: Yorath follows the hero, as Thusal has to be rescued from the caretaker's jailer.
- To the Moors: Yorath is surprised at the ghost of the moors, which opened the paths around the moors.
- Ghosts Of The Moor: Yorath and the hero have to cross the bridges, using the Dead Eyes to reveal the paths.
- Hero In A Maze: Yorath and the hero have to continue on, to find the hidden passage in the west of the moors.
- Crime And Punishment: Yorath refuses to give himself up to Tarek; the hero has to battle Tarek and his champion.
- The Intrigue: The hero and Yorath have to speak to Belketh. However, he doesn't fully trust Yorath and has Tarek capture him, but lets the hero search for evidence.
- Movements In The Spider's Web: The mysterious person asks of the hero to speak with Yorath, to undo the injustice.
- ...And Nothing But The Truth: Yorath states the hero needs to find Shameer, a judge that actually declared Yorath as a prisoner. Yorath believes Shameer should be given some proof that shows Yorath was not guilty.
- Desperate Measures: The hero has to rescue Yorath from the jail.
- A Farewell To The Capital: Yorath and the hero have to go to the portal, to go to the Hidden House.
- An Unexpected Offer: Belketh is told of Tarek's treachery and imprisons him. He also decides to accompany Yorath and the hero to the diplomatic negotiations.
- The Imposter: With everything cleared, the hero and Yorath have to go through the portal to the Hidden House.
- The Hidden House: Yorath and the hero have to speak to Y'r Kathoum.
- A Hidden Refuge: Yorath follows the hero, who has to construct the base.
- A Diplomatic Welcome: Yorath and the hero have to follow Y'r Kathoum to the negotiations.
- A Clash of Opinions: A different Yorath came to the negotiations, accusing Yorath Al-Bekhir of trying to sabotage the negotiations.
- A Bitter Truth: With the demons invading the Hidden House, Yorath is one of the people fighting the enemies.
- When The Fires Cease: Yorath is told the fake Yorath was actually a nethermancer.
Yorath Al-Bekhir appears only in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
|Heroes Online characters |
|Supporting characters||Albin - Amber Thorn lieutenant - Apothecary - Armourer - Baron Madog - Black Fang debt collector - Conor - Dragon master - Dragon knight - Duncan Falcon - Ensign Teohar - Erion - Escaped soldier - Herbalist - Hero seals trader - Intelligence officer - Kutos - Little swineherd - Mysterious person - Orik - Pioneer - Quartermaster - Rhianwen - Sawmill worker - Scales' bridge guard - Scout - Shaman agent - Trader's apprentice - Vampire antiquary - Veyd - Wounded soldier|
|Antagonists||Abyssal worm - Black Fang hood - Gharokh - Necropolis invader - Shaman - Tarkh-Noor - Vedran|