Veyer, in Heroes VI (above) and in Heroes V (below)
|Introduced in||Heroes of Might and Magic V|
|Class||Chaos Lord |
|Status||Dead (as of Heroes V)|
|Occupation||Kha-Beleth's personal servant|
Heroes V Edit
After witnessing the massacre of King Alexei and his knights first-hand during the War of the Eclipse, Veyer decided that overpowering tactics are the key to victory. As a result he has spent much of his existence researching the Infernal Gates and has achieved striking results: the troops he summons arrive much more quickly than they do for other Demon Lords.
Heroes VI Edit
Veyer is not, to put it mildly, the sharpest demon in Sheogh, but he is well-liked in consequence of being bold, enthusiastic, and easier to manipulate than a pair of bellows. A handy ally for anyone who's in need of a spot of terrorizing or destroying, Veyer is proud to do what Demons do best.
While not the brightest Demon of Sheogh, Veyer is certainly easily motivated. While he managed to be captured himself in Nelsham's Scar, he was set loose by Kiril.
Afterwards, he is loyal to his master, Kha-Beleth, whom he serves, being tasked to retrive the Heart of the Griffin from Nicolai's tomb and later to get Isabel Greyhound to his Master. Unfortunately for him, he was stopped by Agrael.
All creatures in hero's army gain 5% Magic Resistance and + 1% per hero level.
Heroes of Might and Magic VEdit
- The Promise: Veyer goes after the Heart of the Griffin, so Agrael needs to get it before he does.
Might and Magic: Heroes VIEdit
- Fearful Symmetry: Kiril has to capture the eastern Necropolis fort to rescue Veyer. Kiril can either keep the Necropolis fort (Tear points given) or convert it to Inferno fort (Blood points given). Afterwards, he will act as additional hero.
- In the Forests of the Night: If Kiril is a Hellcaller, Xana will replace Veyer.
- The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: If Veyer followed Kiril to search for Sarah, and if Kiril is a Chaos Lord, he will be replaced by Sarah.
- He looks very similar to Nebiros. However, in Heroes VI Nebiros is painted orange while Veyer is painted red. In Heroes V, his model is different than Nebiros' (as Nebiros uses the common Demon Lord model), but their portraits are same. This is referenced by Nebiros's background description in Heroes VI.
- In Heroes V, Veyer has the same background as Nymus.
|Inferno heroes in Heroes V|
|Agrael · Alastor · Biara · Deleb · Erasial · Gamor · Grawl · Grok · Guarg · Jezebeth · Marbas · Nebiros · Nymus · Orlando · The Sovereign · Veyer|