The travelling inquisitor is a character appearing in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
The inquisitor was asked by a group of peasants to find and eliminate the witches that started to attack them. The inquisitor doubted these witches exist, claiming that's but a rumor.
The inquisitor is a boss creature, having 15000 hit points, 900 light attack damage (melee), 300 light retaliation, 3 initiative and 3 speed (walking). He has 30% light resistance. Also, the travelling inquisitor casts these abilities:
- Heal - "Heals the Target Stack. Cannot heal Constructs, Demons or Undead creatures.
Resurrects fallen Creatures."
- Healing - 2500
- Attack Range - 4
- Cooldown - 2 rounds
- Charges - 4
- Darkness Shield - "Increases the Darkness Magic Resistance of all Friendly Stacks in the Targeted Area.
This effect is stackable."
- Attack Range - 4
- Effect Radius - 1
- Duration - 3 rounds
- Cooldown - 4 rounds
- Effect: Darkness Shield
- Darkness Magic Resistance - +35%
- Forest Witch: The inquisitor asks of the hero to investigate the area for these witches. Upon returning, the hero has to defend the inquisitor from a witch, who wants to kill him.
- Witch Hunt: The hero can slay three stacks of witches for the inquisitor.
The travelling inquisitor appears only in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
|Heroes Online characters |
|Supporting characters||Albin - Amber Thorn lieutenant - Apothecary - Armourer - Baron Madog - Black Fang debt collector - Conor - Dragon master - Dragon knight - Duncan Falcon - Ensign Teohar - Erion - Escaped soldier - Herbalist - Hero seals trader - Intelligence officer - Kutos - Little swineherd - Mysterious person - Orik - Pioneer - Quartermaster - Rhianwen - Sawmill worker - Scales' bridge guard - Scout - Shaman agent - Trader's apprentice - Vampire antiquary - Veyd - Wounded soldier|
|Antagonists||Abyssal worm - Black Fang hood - Gharokh - Necropolis invader - Shaman - Tarkh-Noor - Vedran|