- For the faction in other games, see Sylvan.
Sylvan is one of the six playable factions in Heroes of Might and Magic V. A spiritual successor of the Sorceress/Rampart/Preserve towns from the previous games of the series, the town is mainly populated by Elves, the rest of the town's lineup being completed by creatures of the woodland, such as Pixies and Treants. Its alignment is Good.
|This section is incomplete and requires more information. Please help and contribute your knowledge by editing or expanding it.|
- Blooming Grove (increases Pixies growth by +4 per week)
- Battledance Terrace (allows to recruit 9 blade dancers per week)
- Hunters Cabins (allows to recruit 7 Hunters per week)
- Stone Ring (allows to recruit 4 Druids per week)
- Unicorn Glade (allows to recruit 3 Unicorns per week)
- Treant Arches (allows to recruit 2 Treants per week)
- Treant Saplings (increases Treants growth by +1 per week)
- Dragon Altar (allows to recruit 1 Green Dragons per week)
- Avenger's Brotherhood (an upgrade of the Avenger's Guild, it increases chances to a inflict critical hit on favored enemy by +10%)
- Daughter of Sylanna (Tear of Asha building) (provides extra gold income (+5000 Gold per day), extra creature growth (+50%) and boosts Luck of all player's heroes by +2)
- Mystic Pond (provides several random resources at the beginning of each week)
- Sparkling Fountain (provides +2 Luck bonus for defending army)
Heroes you can begin a game with, in non-campaign games.
- Dirael (Swarm Queen)
- Vinrael (Battle-Hardened)
- Gilraen (Blade Master)
- Ylthin (Unicorn Maiden)
- Wyngaal (Swift Striker)
- Anwen (Sword of Sylanna)
- Talanar (Elven Fury)
- Ossir (Master of the Hunt)
- For the Sylvan towns, see Sylvan/Towns.
|Heroes of Might and Magic V factions|
|Haven · Sylvan · Academy · Fortress (HoF) ·|
|Inferno · Necropolis · Dungeon · Stronghold (TotE)|