"A staff is a two-handed pole equally good on offense and defense. Expert ranking in the staff will increase your armor class and master ranking will allow you to occasionally stun your opponents."
Staff is a skill in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor that increases effectiveness with staffs. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Archers, warrior mages, master archers and snipers
- Rangers, hunters, ranger lords, and bounty hunters
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids, great druids, arch druids, and warlocks
- Basic: +1 attack bonus per skill point.
- Expert: +1 Armor Class per skill point.
- Master: +1% chance to stun per skill point.
- Grandmaster: Staff can be used with the Unarmed skill.