- For other uses, see staff.
"A staff is a two-handed pole equally good on offense and defense. Expert ranking in the staff will increase your armor class and master ranking will allow you to occasionally stun your opponents."
is a skill
in Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor
that increases effectiveness with staffs. Classes can learn the following levels of the skill:
- Paladins, crusaders, heroes, and villains
- Archers, warrior mages, master archers and snipers
- Rangers, hunters, ranger lords, and bounty hunters
- Clerics, priests, priests of the Light, and priests of the Dark
- Druids, great druids, arch druids, and warlocks
- Basic: +1 attack bonus per skill point.
- Expert: +1 Armor Class per skill point.
- Master: +1% chance to stun per skill point.
- Grandmaster: Staff can be used with the Unarmed skill.