Sar Khayn is a character appearing in Heroes Online.
Sar Khayn was a Dragon Knight. He once warned the other Dragon Knights about the danger that someone could use the Songline to summon Elrath and harm him. Since nobody really listened to him, Sar Khayn went away into hiding.
Sar Khayn is a boss creature, having 50000 Hit Points, 15000 might attack and retaliation damage, 10 initiative and 5 speed (walking). In addition, he has 90% melee and ranged, 100% light, -25% darkness and fire, 50% prime and 80% siege resistances. He also has the following abilities:
- Crazed Roar - "Stuns all Enemy Stacks within an area around the user."
- Effect Radius - 2
- Duration - 3 rounds
- Feast on Fear - "Heals a portion of Damage every Round.
Resurrects fallen Creatures."
- Healing - 5000
- Indomitable - "Grants immunity to all negative effects."
- The Hermit Knight: The hero has to seek Sar Khayn, to help in defeating Sandro.
- The Forsaken Knight: Sar Khayn does not have hope in saving the world, so the hero has to challenge the Dragon Knight instead.
- A Sunken Path: Sar Khayn guides the hero to the gates of the Spirit World.
- Riddles In The Stone: Sar Khayn identifies the glyphs needed to open the gate.
- At The Threshold: Sar Khayn lets the hero fight the Shantiri threshold guardian.
- Parting The Veil: Sar Khayn and the hero have to enter the Spirit World.
- Of Land And Sea: Sar Khayn navigates the hero around the Spirit World.
- Eggs And Elements: Sar Khayn has the hero access the eggs needed to open the barrier.
- Of Flame And Lightning: The hero has to activate the other two shrines and eggs to lift the barrier.
- To Save A God: Sar Khayn and the hero face the enemy, who weakened Elrath: Sandro.
- A Confrontation Of Faiths: Sar Khayn encourages the hero to defeat Sandro, as they have been touched by Elrath.
- The Lightlands: To heal Elrath, the hero and Sar Khayn have to go to the Lightlands.
- A Mortal Deity: The hero and Sar Khayn have to speak to Church of Elrath wardens to access Elrath's statue.
- Elrath's Advent: Sar Khayn makes a prayer to Elrath to summon him at the Lichtfels monastery.
- The Wounded Dragon: Sar Khayn explains to Erion, Manachan and a White Weaver priestess that Elrath has been wounded by Sandro and was brought to the monastery for healing.
- A Town Within A Town: Erion permits the hero and Sar Khayn to construct the base within Lichtfels.
- The Sealed City: The White Weaver priestess explains Elrath can be cured by the Light Weavers. Sar Khayn decides to remain at Lichtfels, advising the hero to find the camp within the woods first.
Sar Khayn appears only in Might & Magic: Heroes Online.
|Heroes Online characters |
|Supporting characters||Albin - Amber Thorn lieutenant - Apothecary - Armourer - Baron Madog - Black Fang debt collector - Conor - Dragon master - Dragon knight - Duncan Falcon - Ensign Teohar - Erion - Escaped soldier - Herbalist - Hero seals trader - Intelligence officer - Kutos - Little swineherd - Mysterious person - Orik - Pioneer - Quartermaster - Rhianwen - Sawmill worker - Scales' bridge guard - Scout - Shaman agent - Trader's apprentice - Vampire antiquary - Veyd - Wounded soldier|
|Antagonists||Abyssal worm - Black Fang hood - Gharokh - Necropolis invader - Shaman - Tarkh-Noor - Vedran|