Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cost per unit||70 gold|
|Growth per week||14|
The very substance of the more rare and expensive Obsidian Gargoyles is far more durable. It also makes them impervious to fire and cold effects as well as to lightning spells.
The immunities and the increased defense and hit points makes this a very time-consuming unit to finish off, giving your other units and hero the time to win the battle. It still doesn't do much damage, unfortunately.
- Flyer - This creature can move on to any free tile on the battlefield during its turn, regardless of the obstacles in the way.
- Elemental - This creature is not alive and cannot be affected by Poison-, Blind- or Mind-related magic. Nor can it be resurrected or healed with First Aid Tent.
- Enraged -This creature's Attack increases during combat when any stack of friendly units dies (except resurrected creatures or creatures summoned on battlefield by magic). The increase is proportional to the killed stack relative power in the army.
- Immune to Air - Air Magic spells cannot harm this creature.
- Immune to Fire - Fire Magic spells cannot harm this creature.
- Immune to Water - Water Magic spells cannot harm this creature.
|Gremlin · Stone gargoyle · Iron golem · Mage · Djinn · Rakshasa rani · Colossus|
|Master gremlin · Obsidian gargoyle · Steel golem · Archmage · Djinn sultan · Rakshasa raja · Titan|
|Gremlin saboteur · Elemental gargoyle · Magnetic golem · Battle mage · Djinn vizier · Rakshasa kshatra · Storm titan|