Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Necromancy is a faction ability in Might & Magic: Heroes VI. This faction ability is available only to Necropolis heroes. The gauge is filled when creatures are dealt damage. Friendly losses generate more points. Cooldown is 1 turn.
- Soulreaver (Hero Ability) - The Hero's attacks mark the creature with Soulreaver for 3 turn. If a stack dies under the effect of Soulreaver, then the Hero gets 20 Necromancy Points. Constructs are not affected.
- No Rest for the Wicked (Hero Ability) - Increase power of Necromancy by 3%.
- Chamber of Necromancy (Town Building) - Increases Necromancy Points gained by 10%. Effects of additional Chambers of Necromancy are cumulative, but for each new Chamber the bonus provided will be a little lower.
- Asha's Undying Resolve (Town Building) - Increases the effectiveness of the Necromancy faction Ability by 100%.
- Amulet of Necromancy (Neck Artifact) - The gain of Necromancy Points is increased by 10%.
- Pendant of Mastery (Neck Artifact) - The Hero's Faction ability is increased by 1 Rank and combat starts with racial gauge filled up to first Rank.