Necromancy is a faction ability in Might & Magic: Heroes VI. This faction ability is availabe only to Necropolis heroes. The gauge is filled when creatures are dealt damage. Friendly losses generate more points. Cooldown is 1 turn.
- Soulreaver (Hero Ability) - The Hero's attacks mark the creature with Soulreaver for 3 turn. If a stack dies under the effect of Soulreaver, then the Hero gets 20 Necromancy Points. Constructs are not affected.
- No Rest for the Wicked (Hero Ability) - Increase power of Necromancy by 3%.
- Chamber of Necromancy (Town Building) - Increases Necromancy Points gained by 10%. Effects of additional Chambers of Necromancy are cumulative, but for each new Chamber the bonus provided will be a little lower.
- Asha's Undying Resolve (Town Building) - Increases the effectiveness of the Necromancy faction Ability by 100%.
- Amulet of Necromancy (Neck Artifact) - The gain of Necromancy Points is increased by 10%.
- Pendant of Mastery (Neck Artifact) - The Hero's Faction ability is increased by 1 Rank and combat starts with racial gauge filled up to first Rank.