|Introduced in||[[Might & Magic: Heroes VI]]|
|Status||Alive (as of Heroes VI)|
Kraal is a character in Might & Magic: Heroes VI.
Kraal was born on Red Skull Island (part of Pao Islands) where he lived most of his life. When Toghrul decided to join the Demons, he was detached to fight them in Holy Falcon Empire. There he joined a human hero named Slava Griffin.
Kraal is mostly seen as talkative character, but it is revealed in Towards the Within scenario that he is a Barbarian.
- Griffin Bane: Slava meets Kraal when fighting Demons in a nearby villiage.
- The Emperor's Will: Slava must defend Orcs against Duke Gerhart and defeat him.
- No Country for Orc Friends: Kraal accompanies Sandor to rescue Irina from the Wolf Duchy.
- The Good, the Bad and the Bloody: Kraal serves as a guide to Sandor across the Pao Islands.
- The Barbarous Seven: Sandor and Kraal have to defend Kunyak Hill against the Naga troops.
- A Wormful of Demons: Kraal tells Sandor a story where Ory babies were slain by the Demons when the Wizards created the Orcs. Enraged, he travels with Sandor.
- Towards the Within: Anastasya meets Kraal as a part of a memory in a library - she can save the library or Kraal.
- The Fury and the Mire: Irina escapes, leaving Kraal, Sandor and the Orcs take care of Wolf Duchy's troops.
- His voice is different in Towards the Within scenario.