|Introduced in||Might & Magic: Heroes VI|
|Status||Alive (as of Heroes VI)|
|Occupation||Daimyo of Hashima Island|
Duchess of Wolf Duchy
Holy Falcon Empire
|Relatives||Pavel Griffin - grandfather|
Sveltana Griffin - great aunt
Cate Griffin - mother
Slava Griffin - father
Kiril Griffin - brother
Anastasya Griffin - sister
Anton Griffin - brother
Sandor Griffin - half-brother
Gerhart Wolf - husband
Markus - nephew-in-law
Unnamed child - son/daughter
"Irina was sold to a cruel lord..."
—Anton, Heroes VI trailer
As the angel Uriel requested, Irina needed to marry Gerhart. However, Gerhart was rude and attacked her, so Irina escaped. She was imprisoned in a hunting lodge. Fortunately, Sandor rescued her and took her to Hashima Island. There she met the Naga pristess, Katsue.
Irina leades the Nagas as a Monk.
- The Fury and the Mire: Irina must escape from forces of Wolf Duchy.
- The Winding Stair: Irina must defeat the remaining Wolf troops and defeat her master, daimyo Hiroshi.
- The Blood-Timmed Tide: Irina must defeat the Necromancers who seek the souls which haunt the ships.
- Death-in-Life and Life-in-Death: Irina must defeat the demon armies and face Gerhart himself.
- No Country for Orc Friends: She's being kept in Gerhart's lodge, being almost tortured by Wolf troops until Sandor rescues her. Sandor needs to capture the lodge and escort her to safety.
- The Good, the Bad and the Bloody: Sandor escorted her to safety.
- Towards the Within: Anastasya needs to defeat her in her dream.
- Tempt Not a Desperate Man: Anton discovers Irina killed Gerhart and took control of Wolf Duchy.
- In The Fury and the Mire scenario, her attacks deal Light damage. In other scenarios she deals Water damage.
- In Tempt Not a Desperate Man scenario, she is shown to be a Samurai than a Monk. It is similar in the Sanctuary campagin loading screens, though she is shown to be a Shogun.
Irina appears only in Might & Magic: Heroes VI.