- Heroes 5 Map editor (you can find a shortcut to editor manual in start menu or you can find the manual directly in the "Heroes of Might and Magic V\Editor Documentation folder").
- new 3 x 3 heroes duel format
- random heroes selection for duel
- hero and army information interface
- New Mission Results menu
- Hotkey 'ALT' to highlight all interactive objects (resources, monsters, buildings, etc.) at the adventure map
- Hotkey 'CTRL' + '1,2,3...' to enter in castles
Four new multiplayer mapsEdit
- "The School"
- "Wind Rose"
- "No Man's Land"
Bugs repaired and alternations madeEdit
Crashes and stabilityEdit
- the game no longer crashes when saved if there is not enough space on the HDD
- several bugs in the Ghost Mode repaired that made the game "freeze"
- "The Land of Outcasts" map no longer has buildings that can’t be entered
- The "Rise to Power" map no longer has creatures that can’t be interacted with.
Corrected mistakes in the game mechanicsEdit
- the Ghost can no longer see the number of creatures in the stack on the map if one of the player’s heroes’ Scouting is developed
- all the creatures can use their special abilities when affected by the Puppet Master spell
- the peasants’ Taxpayer ability works correctly when they are divided into stacks
- mistake corrected that, under certain conditions, allowed mini artifacts assembled for half price to be sold for full price
- the boat summon function of the Vessel of Shalassa spell now works correctly at bridges and certain shores
- the Remote Control perk corrected
- the Elementals now can appear in the Favored Enemy list
- the hero using the Angel’s Wings artifact can now be stopped by a mouse click
- when a hero goes through a portal or a whirlpool his path refreshes now
- AI player collects artifacts properly now
Changes of balanceEdit
- damage inflicted by the Meteor Shower spell at Advanced and Expert levels decreased
- the Puppet Master spell now does not fall off when the hypnotized creature suffers damage; but each caster can have only one active Puppet Master
- the Fire Trap spell now sets mines in random locations not throughout the whole field but within a 5x5 tiles area selected by the player; in this area, the mines’ locations are still random
- more damage is now absorbed by the Arcane Armor spell
- the Phantom Forces spell now allows creating only one phantom for each group of creatures; the phantom has no activated abilities, and it has the same number of ammo as the original stack
- the Summon Creatures spell now spends 75% of the hero’s movement points (if the hero is short of movement points, the spell will be unavailable till the next turn)
- each use of the Raise Dead spell now makes a 20% decrease of the target unit’s maximal HP till the end of the combat
- each use of the Resurrection spell now makes a 10% decrease of the target unit’s maximal HP till the end of the combat
- the Master of Wrath perk now also affects the Word of Light, giving it +4 effective spellpower
- the Master of Pain perk now also affects the Curse of the Netherworld, giving it +4 effective spellpower
- the Ghosts/Spectres characteristics have been changed: these creatures now have more HP but inflict less damage
- the Cavalry Commander specialization now gives Jousting bonus not for each walked tile but for the final result dramatically decreasing the full damage
- the Iron Maden specialization: the Fireball spellpower now becomes 0+1 greater for each 5th level, not 1+1 for each 4th level
- the Swift Striker specialization: the ATB now shifts for 0.5% only for each level
- the Reanimator specialization: the Animate Dead spellpower now becomes +1 greater for each 5th level only
- the Poison Master specialization now works correctly
- Eruina duel presset: The army was weaken a little
- Lethos duel presset: Artifact "Four leaf clover" changed to "Tunic of the Carved Flesh".
- the building costs in the towns have been balanced
- the mana cost of 3rd, 4th and 5th circles’ spells have increased
- skill "War Mashines" adds hit points to war machines now.
- catapult has unlimited ammunition now
- Warlock, Wizard and Necromant have one starting spell now.
Camera, graphics, interfacesEdit
- the spells effects in combat are now accelerated together with the animations
- when a hero moves, the camera now follows him or her instead of remaining static
- the Knight does no longer disappear from the arena when using Retaliation against the Obsidian Gargoyles
- in the Haven town, part of the building’s texture does not disappear when a Town Hall or City Hall is being erected
- when switching to the Ghost Mode, the camera now focuses on the ghost
- the combat at the bridges now always takes part in a corresponding arena
- after defeating an enemy hero, the corresponding information of the gained trophies now appears
- some tooltips in the Duel Lobby interface have been corrected
- in the Duel interface, the heroes’ icons no longer block the information of their levels
- in the combat log, the text for the First Aid Tent has been corrected
- the text of several messages in the Ghost Mode has been corrected
- in a town without a visiting hero, the creatures’ expanded tooltips can now be viewed
- in combat, the walls and gates now have tooltips with their remaining HP
- information about another player in hot-seat turn passing is hidden now
- it is impossible to dismiss the creatures of allied hero now
- switching heroes in tavern and in the info screen now works correctly.
- allies now can see the parts of the map opened by seer’s hut or observatory
- additional corrections have been made in various texts
…and some more.
|1.1 · 1.2|
|1.1 · 1.2 · 1.3 · 1.4 ·2.2 · 3.2|
|1.1 · 1.2 · 1.3 · 2.0 · 2.1 · 2.2 · 3.0|
| 1.0 · 1.1 · 1.2 · 1.3 · 1.4 · 1.41 · 1.5 · 1.6 |