Castle Ironfist is a region in Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven. It surrounds the actual Castle Ironfist, the castle of King Nicolai Ironfist and Enroth's regent Wilbur Humphrey. Castle Ironfist is located on top of a ridge to the northwest inside the area's boundaries, and two ships lie at the dock there; Zephyr and Queen Catherine, the latter only travelling to Hermit's Isle, after a certain quest is completed.
Notable Places and DungeonsEdit
- Ironfist, the town surrounding the castle.
- Shadow Guild Hideout, central at the northern border.
- Seer's Hut on a mountain top a little more to the northwest.
- Snergle's Caverns at the northwestern corner.
- Corlagon's Estate to the far southwestern tip of the land.
- Dragoons' Caverns to the southeastern tip of the land.
- Temple of Baa (MM6 dungeon), a dungeon tad east of the center of the area.
- Temple of Baa (healing temple), a healing temple a bit east of Corlagon's Estate.