Capybara Games is an award-winning independent game studio based out of Toronto, Canada. The company began life in the local IGDA chapter, and made some award-winning mobile games. Now, Capy focuses on the development of iPhone, Nintendo DS, and downloadable console games. The studio's mascot is a mustachioed man named Hank Hudson.
Capybara Games developed the DS game Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.
The studio has developed the following games:
- S.M.A.B.U: Earth Wars - Self
- Super Shove IT! - Starwave Mobile
- Monkey On Your Back - Infusio
- Manic Medic AKA Take Yer Meds! - Infospace
- Pillowfight - I-Play
- Critter Crunch - iPhone, iPod Touch, Disney/Starwave
- Critter Crunch - Sony Playstation 3 - PSN Downloadable - Self Published
Might and Magic Edit
- Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - Nintendo DS - Ubisoft Entertainment
- Independent Games Festival - Critter Crunch for Best Mobile Game 2008, Best Audio 2008
- Wave Awards - Critter Crunch for Best Mobile Game - 2007
- IGN - Critter Crunch for Best Mobile Puzzle Game 2007, Biggest Surprise. Pillow Fight for Best Mobile Fight Game 2007.